Files won’t open or cause an error message? Need a reliable tool to fix files damaged after a virus attack? Digital pictures were corrupted while transferring from a faulty memory card? Want to repair photos that won’t display properly? Can only see a preview but no actual image? Want the best lossless image recovery tool available?
Program for recovering damaged files
RS File Repair
RS File Repair will automatically repair damaged files, restoring them to their original specifications with little or no user interaction. Lossless recovery, consistent results and unprecedented ease of use make RS File Repair your best choice solution.Download Registration How to use
RS File Repair can fix JPEG, PNG and TIFF images completely lossless and without introducing any unwanted visual artefacts. RS File Repair will preserve all original preview images and EXIF information embedded by the camera.
RS File Repair Features:
- Repairs files that produce an error message or won’t open at all;
- Corrects corrupted internal file structures;
- Fixes digital images in popular formats including JPG, JPEG, JPE, JFIF, TIFF, TIF, and PNG;
- Lossless recovery for JPEG, TIFF, and PNG photos;
- Preserves embedded thumbnails and EXIF information;
- Saves original image previews with no re-encoding and no loss of visual quality;
- Quick and efficient operation, fast analysis and repair of broken file structures;
- Optional comprehensive mode offers multi-pass detailed examination, enabling the recovery of valuable information from badly damaged, corrupted and incomplete files;
- Real-time pre-recovery preview;
- Quick and easy step-by-step wizard offers extremely simple operation with consistent high-quality results;
- Standard Explorer-styled user interfaces offers experienced users familiar file browsing experience, quick navigation and powerful search;
- Supports all types of storage media including hard drives, all popular memory cards, USB flash drives and external storage devices;
- An option to repair images directly from digital cameras (if connected via a USB cord);
- Supports all popular file systems including exFAT / FAT 16 / FAT 32 / NTFS / NTFS 4 / NTFS5;
- Works in all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7-8 and Windows 10.